|Time for Elections !
Nominations are now open for Club Officers and also our Board
of Directors has 3 positions open.
Some guidelines to follow for both Club Officers and Board of Directors:
· Nominations are open at club meetings in October and November.
Club meetings are being held at the range, after the shoot.
· all nominations will closed by November 9, 2014
· candidates can be nominated by other club members or by themselves
at one of the meetings listed above or if that is not
possible one can submit their wishes in writing
· nominees must accept nomination, if not present a written acceptance
needs to be presented
· an e-mail is an acceptable means of nominating or accepting
of a position
· all nominees need to submit a statement of qualification and
why they would be a good candidate for the position nominated for.
· all nominations must be a member in good standing
· no officers, of either the Club Officers or the Board of Directors,
are exempt from club membership dues
· voting/election to be held at January 11, 2015 club meeting
after match. Members who wish to vote that cannot attend this meeting
you will have the option to vote via an e-mail or by proxy.
Information regarding this will be supplied in a future e-mail
· new officers will take office by February 1, 2015
Board of Directors
· 3 positions for a period of two (2) years
Qualifications: directors shall be of the age of majority in this
state. Other qualifications for directors of this corporations shall be
Commitment to our purpose, good communication skills, contacts with
community and associated organizations, organizational skills, fund raising
experience, management of budgets, money management, practical skills,
social and business, ability to work with others.
Duties: It shall be the duty of the directors to:
· perform any and all duties imposed on them collectively or
individually by law, by the articles of incorporation, or by the bylaws
· appoint and remove, employ and discharge, and except as otherwise
provided in these bylaws, prescribe the duties and fix the compensation,
if any, of all officers, agents, and employees of the corporation
· supervise all officers, agents, and employees of the corporation
to assure that their duties are performed properly
· meet at such times and places as required by these bylaws
· register their addresses with the secretary of the corporation
and notices of meetings mailed or telegraphed to them at such addresses
shall be valid notices thereof.
CLUB OFFICERS: all positions are 1 year term
will be listed after Nov 9th meeting.
|Sargent at Arms
for a description of the Club Officers duties please contact Little
Jersey Jo @ Jo & Ed Boyde (email@example.com)
Please submit all written nominations or acceptance to Little Jersey
Jo, by the end of the meeting to be held
November 9, 2014.